Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mo-Mo

























K. and Mo-Mo came to visit, and a great time was had by all! Mo-Mo is a four month old grey beagle and he and Bindi romped and ate treats and drank water out of the cleaned fish bowl I got from the bulk trash last week. K. and I trashed the ivory tower, and extolled the sanity of mental illness.

I had a massage earlier not far from my house. A new person. She was pretty good, but she was playing razor blade music on the cd. If I go back to her, I'll take my own cd. And when I went to pay out front I was told it was $65, not $60 as I had been told on the phone, so I did not like that, esp. since you are expected to leave a tip. And then their credit card machine wouldn't print me a receipt.

K. was driving a Prius which she likes very much. I also liked a Toyota Matrix that I saw. Will drive both of them and see. Prius is much more expensive, but I guess you save the difference on gasoline.

Max called again from the Hague, before his trip to Kenya, but I missed the call.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, sweetie, that beagle is gorgeous! Which reminds me that my own sweet little beagle had surgery this week - for a breast tumor:(. I'm really worried about her, and I've been kinda blue, because - although everything seems fine so far, and she's been eating right and she doesn't have a temperature or anything else out of the ordinary - she's virtually untreatable, and tries to bite our heads off if we try to approach her and see if the operation's healing all right. She bit the doctor, too...We'll know in a few days, when we have to take her to the vet to have the stitches removed...but keep your fingers crossed for us, please! Tell Bindiloo to keep hers too!!! I'm sure a bit of canine solidarity will help!
Oh, and I got your card! Now it's my turn to snail mail back! I loved it, I loved getting it! You know what, it's the first piece of snail mail I ever got in this place, and I've been living here on and off for about 10 years now...that's strange...but it was great that the first one came from you!
i miss you loads
kisses for you and the Bindi!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mihaela

Anonymous said...

I was just catching up on your blog just now, and I thought I saw something about R&F relocating!? Are they going back to California? Must e-mail R, have been crazed and inconsiderate.
xxxxxxxxxxx
m.

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you at the dog park yesterday!

ps MM says woof woof woof!

Anonymous said...

p.s. Other cars you should check out:

* Honda Element (great for doggies + yard-saling since it has rubber floors and you can just hose it out)

* Toyota Scion (very cheap and very reliable)


pps MM misses Bindi! Woof