Sunday, July 13, 2008

Minute by Minute

13 July 2008

Light the sandalwood incense. Burn the candle. Pop in the cd. Remember my connection to those I love and who love me. Remember my connection to those I love and who love me. Remember my connection to those I love and who love me.



Little 5 year old Tom at dinner last night, so shy in the beginning. Then I asked D. for paper and markers, and Tom and I began to draw houses. And watch the fireflies. And he began to smile and even laugh, so beautifully. He put his finger to his lips and said, "Shhhh," as the fireflies were getting closer, he said. We heard rustling in the woods. I said a squirrel maybe, he said the wind, and looked up at the tall trees whose branches were swaying to and fro in the evening light.



Rachel and Frances left yesterday morning at 7.30am, after staying with me for three nights. The new anti-depressants must be working for me, as I did not crash. Already checking out my frequent flier miles to see what my options are. Will wait till niece R. is out there, then go visit all, including JK in Sacramento. Can I take the doggie-do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I have that Doobie Brothers song stuck in my head.

Anonymous said...

I don't know that Doobie Brothers song.

((((hug)))) love you!