One of my blogger buddies wants me to list the eight things I want to do before I die. That's a hard one, but here's what my list is as of this day. Could change, so don't hold me to it.
1. Raise a baby gorilla.
2. Have a private jet take me to Machu Picchu, get a private tour with no other tourists around.
3. Know what words like "gainsaid" mean when I'm reading.
4. Feel healthy and vibrant. Fall in love again and die before that person does.
5. Be closer to everyone in my family, and have them be more communicative and attentive to me.
6. Swim naked in the warm ocean for as long as I want.
7. Visit Australia zoo, and the spirit of Steve Irwin.
8. Take a ride in a hot air balloon.
Those are the eight things. For today.