Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm Still Here


















One of my munchkins under a tree.
Signed up today to be a volunteer at the animal shelter.
Sent a package to France.
Ordered Carrots Love Tomatoes and Roses Love Garlic.
Had Frances for four days.
Bad woman is leaving the university.
All I do is go to dr's appointments.
More snow coming.
Going to Naples, FL, at the end of March.
Wrote another poem about my dad.
Reading The Noonday Deamon.
Made homemade brownies.
Was told that head cancer is increasing in women, possibly due to diet sodas.
Getting a second opinion on my tongue thingie.
Can't get in touch with my friend in Spain.
I think Tilda Swinton is gorgeous.
Have an infestation of aphids on my house plants.
Bought a Three Graces garden gazing globe stand that's so heavy I can't get it out of my car!
Going to a one man performance tomorrow night.
Can't find my 9x9 baking pan.
Ty stuffies have gone the way of online Webkinz.
Bought a dog toy that is GUARANTEED indestructible!
Have you ever gone night swimming in a lake or ocean?
Can I transfer my computer songs to an IPod?
I want the MacBook Air.
Changing my bed sheets always feels like a monumental achievement.
Chihuahua Meetup cancelled for tomorrow due to an expected 2 inches of snow; wusses.
Got the new Primary Care Physician I wanted.
Am finishing another collage box.
Mood: up and down.
Medications: up.
Bindi, DOWN! Good dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot of stuff.

I'd like a MacBook Air too. But, I just got an iPod touch. It's cool.

Anonymous said...

very cute munchkin, I must say. :-)
has the toy proved indestructible?