Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blood Mandala














I made art in the sink during one of my nosebleeds. Sheeeesh. Hope you don't find it too gross.

Well, the hits keep a comin'. Today I saw my ENT doctor, after my naturopath told me to have her check out a lesion on the back of my tongue, on the side. The ENT doc said, "I don't like the way that looks," and I'm scheduled for a biopsy Feb. 8, the same day my sis is having her knee surgery. I've been so good with my diet lately, and now this. My naturopath thinks this lesion is related to an overgrowth of yeast in my body, but we'll see.

I'm currently reading The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen. So glad I can get into it.

Was too tired to check out the community chorus last night, but hope to next week.

Critters are well. Bindi loves her stuffed squeaky lamb that she got for her birthday. We play tug of war with it and we both growl at one another. Very satisfying.

No comments: