Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bit Bit


Today while running errands I went to Posh Pet Glamour Boutique up the road, where I had gone once before. I had met Bit Bit, a very small male Chihuahua who runs the store with his person, and I wanted to bring him Bindi's sweater from when she was a puppy. I had been looking for the perfect size canine to give it to, and Bit Bit was the one. It fit him perfectly. The picture is from their website, and I don't know if it is Bit Bit, but it could be.

Got my beautiful knit beverage coasters from the HandCraft Store, run by my niece and her friend.

Had a nice nice birthday at M's, with Rachel and Frances, and Rob, and Tommaso, and M & S. Yummy dinner, cappucino cheesecake for dessert, and a trip to 116 Crown afterwards with Tommaso. Got some sweet gifts, including a manatee photo that Rob had taken, and a pair of candles M brought from Paris, with gold leaf on them. And my nice R. called me from Paris, where she is in school, and my friend Y. called me from Australia. I felt loved. And email birthday wishes from others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy!

It sounds like you had a nice birthday. I sent out your December package today. Sorry it's late!