Friday, September 07, 2007

New Home




















That's my front yard. That's the front of the house. I'm extremely tired and overwhelmed by boxes of stuff, but glad to be there. It's quiet, and feels so luxurious to have a whole house to myself. My first piece of personal snail mail came from my niece and that made me very happy. Lurkers, send me more! It's quiet at night, and I just put food in the existing bird feeder in the front yard, and the birds are arriving. My animals seem quite content, although Camilla is iffy. She's been hiding in the closet. She is so attuned to my states of stress. Still have a bit more stuff out at M's which I must get, and am hoping to get some free hostas from someone who listed them on freecycle.com. Lots of shade, so lots of shade loving plants will be introduced. Dish tv guy came this morning and announced that I can't use dish 'cause there are too many trees, so I guess it's back to Comcast and the cable hookup. Yuk. Been exploring the neighborhood some and it is very nice. Nice nice nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little something coming your way via snail mail from here :-)

And your house looks adorable. Thanks for sharing pictures.

I'm dreading next year when Comcast buys out our current cable provider. I've heard nothing but horrible things about Comcast.

Anonymous said...

Your house is sooooooo nice - I want it!!!!!!