Sunday, November 06, 2011

Occupy Saint Augustine


was a good beginning. Over 200 people attended, peaceful, mostly white, but not all, range of ages.

Went with B, who had her photo taken by me with Miss Shirley (on the left).

Daylight savings time? Again?

Fostering two six month old kittens. Took them to Wags & Whiskers, who sets up shop at Petco with all their adoptees, for vaccinations, a look-see. They told me I needed to name them. Blank. I started looking for some small children. Saw two little girls and went over to them saying I needed some help naming two cats. They came over with mom, and immediately one girl named the black male cat Phoenix, and the little girl named the other tortie Julie. Perfection. That was a magical few moments that are the essence of finding joy and happiness, gratitude and groundedness in life.

Made vegan vegetable soup for S.

No comments: